Thursday, April 2, 2009

Round Top, March 2009

This time last week Amy and I were in Round Top antiquing amongst cow patties in the rain! We had so much fun! We must have walked for miles looking for treasures and bargains. I've never seen so much stuff in my life...miles and miles of "stuff!"

The day before we were going to leave to come home, we were looking for funnel cake and ended up with a beautiful buffet for her and a cute dresser for me crammed in the back of her SUV like a puzzle! I'm not sure how the guy got it in there, but was sure Adam was going to kill us both when she got home! That turned out to be pretty expensive funnel cake!

The cold front came in Friday night and it was freezing Saturday morning. We decided we had picked the best days to go because it was starting to get crowded!


2 comments:

3CHEERS4MOM said...

Those boots were made for walkin'...ha more like muddin

deb did it said...

what a great slideshow! I am going to email you the pics i took of y'all

T's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones