Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Hope You Dance

I am truly blessed with two beautiful girls, one handsome and successful son-in-law, and five beautiful grandchildren! Each are unique in their own way! I'm so fortunate to be able to be a part of their lives.

My brother was 50 years old when he died of cancer. He went to heaven in April 1999...just a few days before my mom's birthday. He was laid to rest in the same cemetery close to mom on her birthday. How weird is that? Steve didn't live to see the millennium, see his daughter graduate from college, or see his beautiful grandchildren.

We take so much for granted. My wish for each of you is this....I hope you dance and live your dreams! Be happy! You can do anything you set out to do! The only thing we fear is fear itself.

2 comments:

deb did it said...

such a beautiful, heartfelt post. You are precious. and oh how I LOVE that vintage photo on your banner...must be you, huh?

Traveling Gypsy said...

Thank you Deb! That is such a sweet compliment! That is me in the banner! The picture was taken March 1959 in Waco.

T's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones