Saturday, September 19, 2009

Two 4-Wheeling Grannys

After our two-mile walk Friday morning, Tommy got Milissa and I ready for our adventure! On the way to the backside of the mountain, we met Tammy, their neighbor. The first thing I noticed was Tammy's purple boots! I have some hot pink boots I wear to go stompin' in the fields at Round Top!


I love the boots!
We picked up Tammy and gave her a ride to her house.
Tammy was amazing! I watched and clicked as she fed all the animals! You could tell she honestly loves the country!

Raised garden beds.
Tammy feeding her crew!

Is this not the fattest sweetest bunny you've ever seen!
Cat in a tree.
After we left Tammy's house, we drove down the street and saw 50+ hummingbirds at Fred's house. My dad loved hummingbirds! The are a favorite of mine also. This pic was taken from the street in front of Fred's house.
Pics below are in the woods.




If this isn't God's country, I don't know what is!

No comments:

T's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones