Monday, May 4, 2009

Any Day with Charley!


Here's Charley! Charley is the most awesome man! I rate him up there next to my dad! Have you ever read the book "Tuesdays With Morrie?" Charley rates up there with Morrie! I first met Charley when I took his Principles in Management class in Fall 2007. That November, we gave him a surprise 80th birthday party in class.

He had a heart attack in February this year and is currently in rehab. You can tell he loves teaching and truly cares about each one of his 100+ students! He teaches life's lessons and instills morals, values, honesty, trust, positive behavior, good attitude, get rid of negative stuff, be happy, enjoy life ...just to name a few...in each student. He's concerned about each individual not only as a student, but as a person!

I went to visit Charley after work last Thursday. He's graduated from eating "air" (oxygen) to having pureed food. We talked about when he was in college getting his Business degree, MBA, Doctorate, running track, taking summer classes...his stories are endless and I could listen to him forever! I had never heard of baroque music until I took his class and now have several CDs.

Please keep him in your prayers!

No comments:

T's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones