Sunday, February 15, 2009

Worst Blogger of the Year Award!

I'm sure to get the "Worst Blogger of the Year Award!" Since I haven't posted a blog since August 2008, thought it might be time for another one! I've spent all morning messing with this thing! Still don't like the layout, but did get the playlist to work!

So what's been happening the last six months! My cousin and her husband came to visit in October. That was a fun thing! Amy made her first Thanksgiving dinner! That was wonderful and we have passed the "Spoon" to her! She gets to cook every Thanksgiving meal! Lucky her! Christmas has come and gone! I put up my huge Christmas tree....was wondering why I did it! It really turned out great! When I get the pics developed, I'll post my tree! That'll be months from now! Oh well, better late than never!

T's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones