Sunday, July 27, 2008

Coffee, Tea, or ........


I take horrible pictures, but this one I actually like! I keep it on the refrigerator. Reminds me of my "younger days." It was taken in March 1999.


My mom told me "true beauty was hard to capture on camera." That was her sweet way of telling me I took horrible pictures! God love her!


I had gone to the coast for a family reunion a month before my brother went to heaven. I was drinking a cup of coffee to stay awake! I go to bed with the chickens, but I crow with the roosters!!! Drives the kids crazy when I go visit. I get up, turn on the coffee pot, and enjoy the morning!


I told Amy I was trimming shrubs at 6:30 am yesterday morning. She said "I bet your neighbors love it." I told her I use the hand trimmers until 8 am, then I plug in the electric hedge trimmer! They love the blower!!!

2 comments:

3CHEERS4MOM said...

This is one of my fav. pictures of you. It will alway remind my of all of our trip to starbucks. -amy

Dick Price said...

I have to say that I'm really impressed! This deserves to be seen by a much wider audience. Great writing, stories and photos! You clearly aren't showing an "old" attitude. This is a great record of life for your family and others. Keep up the good work! --Dick Price

T's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones